Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs & time
- For Shipments above 100 euros, we will not charge any delivery costs within the EU.
- In the EU Zone the Shipping time is 3-7 working days, in the rest of Europe and worldwide 1-3 weeks. Shipping to non-EU countries causes additional duties, taxes and fees.
- Shipments are made door to door, unless otherwise requested.
- Unsatisfied? Then you have up to 30 days after purchase to return the product free of charge. No reason is required here. However, the system must be returned without damage. Aquablu is not responsible for damage incurred during return transport.
- When the system is used, we ask a fee upon return. If the system is used within these 30 days, we apply the following fees:
- Aquablu One: 125 euro
- Aquablu Pro: 210 euro
- Soft Shield Elite: 150 euro
- Soft Shield 60: 150 euro
- Soft Shield Mini: 85 euro
- In case the package is obviously damaged at the time of delivery (box ripped open, damaged or wrapped up in plastic), open it while the carrier is still there and compare its contents with the items on the delivery note! If you find any discrepancies or if the goods are damaged, ask the carrier to confirm the fact in writing and send us a transport damage notice. Further Information www.dhl.de
- For orders within the EU, the VAT of the country of origin is charged as standard (21%). Please note that we generally do not process export documents and do not refund VAT! For orders from outside the EU, no VAT is automatically calculated in the shopping cart by selecting the correct destination country. Tax and customs laws apply to the country in question. Additional customs duties may arise.
Tracking the shipment
- When handing over to our DHL parcel service, you will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail and your parcel number (tracking ID). With your package number, you can track your shipment online at any time until delivery. Please note that some shipments abroad cannot be fully tracked. If only the status is displayed on the track page until the package is in the country of the recipient's address ("shipment has arrived in the destination country"), you will find the package number of the local transport service in the shipment status under UPU Code / Matchcode. With that package number, you can check the status of your shipment on the website of your local transport service.
Can't find the package number? Log in to your customer account, call up your order and track your shipment at any time.
If the package has not arrived to you or your neighbors after a few days, please contact our customer service ([email protected]). We will try to find your shipment with a request from DHL. Please note that a DHL investigation can take several weeks domestically and up to two months abroad.
- Some packages marked "undeliverable" are returned to us. In these cases, the order will be canceled and you can place a new order. If you are unsure whether one can be delivered, please check the details of your delivery address in your order confirmation or on the track page of your shipment.
Reasons for non-delivery
- Incorrect or incomplete address: (eg house number and zip code exchanged). Send us an email at [email protected] to correct or remove a shipping delivery address. It is not possible to change an address if the package has already been sent.
- Failed delivery: The package deliverer tries to deliver the package once in a working day. If you are not available, the orderer will leave a ticket stating the date from which post office you can pick up your package. Your shipment will be stored there for you for 7 working days. After that period, the shipment will be returned to us. In that case we will contact you to discuss the further course.
- Reception refused: You have the right to return the goods if they do not comply with the contractual agreement. However, if the goods are not accepted for reasons unrelated to the faulty quality of the delivery or the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you must bear the costs if the package has to be sent again. The ordering party will state explicitly why you refuse to accept the package.